Linda Welsh is a Principal Owner and a licensed REALTOR® in the State of Texas. Linda's Real Estate career started with selling residential real estate for Ebby Halliday in Dallas, Texas and in the mortgage banking business in New York State.
Linda leads a team of creative, innovative and involved Real Estate Professionals - both Realtors and Brokers - many of whom have a strong niche market and valuable strengths that enable them to add value to the brokerage as a whole and also to serve clients and customers with the highest professional service.
Linda has long served as an involved member of many social and community volunteer organizations as both a leader and volunteer. She is both a public speaker and educator licensed by the the Texas Real Estate commission. She is also a frequent guest host and speaker regarding both Real Estate and Auction issues and practices. She also presents seminars on business, real estate, auction marketing and social media at conventions.
She grew up in Boston, MA and Rochester, NY, and has lived in Kansas City, New York, Connecticut, and Texas and now resides permanently in Austin, Texas.
Linda carries the following designations and certifications
* CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist - Million Dollar Guild
* CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
* GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
* ABR - Accredited Buyers Representation
* SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
* AARE - Accredited Auctioneer in Real Estate
* CAI - Certified Auctioneer Institute - 3 year
* CES - Certified Estate Specialist
Her memberships and involvement professionally and in the community include
* CREW - Commercial Real Estate Women
* WGN - Women's Global Network
* WSL - Women's Symphony League - Austin
* ACCWA - Past President
* New Canaan Newcomers - Past President
* TAR - Texas Association of Realtors - Member
* NAR - National Association of Realtors - Member
* Instructor and Provider of TREC MCE classes
* TAA - Texas Auctioneers Association - Member & Current Director
* TAA - 2010 Leadership Award Recipient
* NAA - Member and Technology Committee member
* Austin Chamber of Commerce - Member
* Westlake Chamber of Commerce - Member
Linda provides her clients with innovative, timely and tailor-made solutions to their Real Estate and needs. Linda is also an active speaker, fundraiser and consultant in the Real Estate community giving classes and seminars to interested attorneys, estate specialists, Real Estate professionals and fundraising professionals. Linda is a Director with the Texas Auctioneers Association and an active and involved member of the National Auctioneers Association.
Linda and her husband Leo have been happily married for over 23 years. They have three grown children who are creating their own paths in life. They are incredibly unique and are all forging their own paths in life and in their careers and friendships.
In her spare time, Linda enjoys music, reading, travel, golf, public speaking, volunteering and mentoring others.
Over the past 25 years, Linda has had several corporate relocations moves and the process of searching, finding, improving and selling homes have become a passion, and a career ever since.
* Buyers Services
• Guidance, advice, and resources throughout the home buying process
• Expert Negotiation with sellers
• Expertise regarding the lending/financial pre-approval process
• Representation by Experienced knowledgeable Realtor
• Extensive knowledge of Austin and Central Texas
* Sellers Services
• Professional, Tailored and Targeted Marketing Plans
• Content rich and luxury website marketing -
• Comprehensive marketing - Members of 6 Boards of Realtors
• Negotiation Expert
• 14 years of Real Estate experience
• Creative solutions
• Team involvement and in house specialists including Staging services